Gold Conductor Paste
Gold Metal Conductive Paste
Nanochemazone® provides a wide range of working electrodes Screen Printing Paste and Inks for all forms of electrochemical analysis including cyclic voltammetry, chrono-amperometry, and potentiometric methods.
The Gold paste is highly thixotropic which gives it a very good definition on printing.
Gold Paste Benefits:
- Low coefficient of variation (CV%).
- This product has no significant hazardous materials.
- It gives excellent electrochemical performance with good reversibility when using cyclic voltammetry.
- high adhesion to ceramic substrates.
- Stable electrical properties on repeat firing.
- Suitable for fine line printing.
Special Features of Gold Paste:
It is a screen printable gold paste designed for printing high definition electrodes in sensor applications.
The paste is designed for firing at high temperatures on ceramic substrates.
|Chemical Name:||Gold Conductor Paste|
|Melting Point||75 ºC|
Pack Size: 10 mL, 25 mL, 50 mL and 100 mL
Bulk Pack Size: 250 mL, 500 mL and 1000 mL
If you are planning to order large quantities for your industrial and academic needs, please note that customization of parameters (such as size, length, purity, functionalities, etc.) are available upon request.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.