Insulating Paste for Screen Printing
Insulating Paste Screen Print Ink
Nanochemazone® provides a wide range of working electrodes Screen Printing Paste and Inks for all forms of electrochemical analysis including cyclic voltammetry, chrono-amperometry and potentiometric methods.
The paste is highly thixotropic which gives it very good definition on printing. screen printable polymer dielectric, suitable for defining electrode areas and forms a protective layer over the electrode tracking during immersion of the electrode.
- Low coefficient of variation (CV%).
- This product has no significant hazardous materials.
- It gives excellent electrochemical performance with good reversibility when using cyclic voltammetry.
- high adhesion to ceramic substrates.
- Stable electrical properties on repeat firing.
- Suitable for fine line printing.
Special Features of Dielectric Paste:
- This product is a screen printable white dielectric paste, designed for use with electrochemical sensors.
- Excellent Opacity.
- Excellent Insulation.
- Long screen life
- The formulation is designed for maximum flexibility
|Product Name:||Insulating Paste|
|Storage||15ºC to 25ºC|
|Substrate||Suitable for Polyester, PVC, Polycarbonate or ceramic, zirconia|
|Solids Content at 130°C||51-54 % (Customizable)|
Haake RS1 C20/2º TiL at
230 sec-1 at 25°C.
|12.00 – 16.00 Pa s
Pack Size: 10 mL, 25 mL, 50 mL and 100 mL
Bulk Pack Size: 250 mL, 500 mL and 1000 mL
If you are planning to order large quantities for your industrial and academic needs, please note that customization of parameters (such as size, length, purity, functionalities etc.) are available upon request.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.