Strong scientific knowledge and experience in the regulatory requirements of both the international and domestic industry market, analytical development group of NANOCHEMAZONE has evolved to interleave with drug discovery, pharmaceutical development, and manufacturing. State-of-the-art technologies and instrumentation along with close collaboration with synthetic organic chemists ensure the highest quality project execution that the right questions are asked and the right tools are used to solve even the most difficult problems. Typically, these can range from identifying an impurity in a manufacturing process, degradation products formed on storage or characterization of a reference standard – all the way to a full Physical & Chemical Characterization Study for a range of nanomaterials. NANOCHEMAZONE analytical development group supports projects in an integrated services motif and ensures that the most progress is made in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Purity testing of starting materials and raw materials.
- Structural identification of impurities and degradation products.
- Structural elucidation and chemical characterization of the intermediates and final compound.
- Physical & Chemical Characterization Study of the compounds provided by customers.
NANOCHEMAZONE offers a variety of Analytical Services, such as
- Ultraviolet/Visible/Infrared (UV/Vis/IR) spectroscopy
- FTIR Spectroscopy
- X-Ray Diffraction
- Transmission electron microscopy
- Scanning electron microscopy
- Atomic Force Microscopy
- DLS and Zeta Studies
- Contact Angle Measurements
- TGA and DSC
- Raman Spectroscopy